Saturday, June 28, 2014

Paying the Bills...

It has been two weeks and two days since my last post, which seems like FOREVER, and at the same time, how can it only have been 16 days? There is a reason for this... I have been away braiding almost continuously since that last post. 12 nights of braiding total and two far too brief two-night visits home in between. I actually have gotten one ride in on Finn each of those trips home, but I'm still having withdrawal symptoms!

Tonight is the last night, though, and our next show is in about four weeks, so I'll be making up for the time I missed! Except for the part where R and I are going on a impromptu road trip vacation next week... but after that!

You know, I thought I'd blog more while I was gone, about some of the more abstract thoughts I've been pondering about my horsemanship, but it is harder than I thought to get any motivation to do much of anything when you're working through the nights... Maybe next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment